Dubai Bank (K) Limited is a major commercial bank of Kenya, with the initial licence having been granted in 1982. The main branch at Kenyatta Avenue in Nairobi was originally started by Bank of Oman Ltd which later transformed into Mashreq Bank Plc. The assets and liabilities of the Bank were completely taken over by Dubai Bank (K) Ltd in 2000. The Bank has exhibited strident growth in business after the change in management and identity in 2000.
Postal Address: P. O. Box 11129
Cell phone: +254-20311114
Email: [email protected]
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.