Institute of Advanced Technology – Quality Policy Statement
- We will listen to our customers and strive to deliver uncompromisingly high quality services to meet their needs and expectations.
- We will communicate the vision and objectives of our organization and aim to achieve them through leadership, teamwork and accountability.
- We will entrust our people with responsibility at all levels, encourage them to realize their potential, promote them on merit and recognize their contributions to the success of the organization.
- We will manage our activities as a system of interrelated processes and measure their effectiveness against the organization’s objectives.
- We will continually improve our organization’s overall performance by striving to meet increasingly challenging targets for all our processes and by reviewing the effectiveness of our quality management system.
- We will use our experience, logic and intuition to make effective decisions based on data collected from our customers, our market and our industry.
- We will establish partnerships with our suppliers to enhance responsiveness to changing market conditions and to create value for our customers.
- We will conduct our business in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Institute of Advanced Technology – Vision
To be recognized as Africa’s center of excellence, role model and authority in education and training.
Institute of Advanced Technology – Mission
To delight our customers, enhance our stakeholders’ social and economic well-being and continuously expand our-market share by aligning our training with industry best-practice benchmarks and providing world class quality education and training through modern and conducive learning environments
Institute of Advanced Technology – Contacts
College Name: Institute of Advanced Technology
County: Nairobi County
Physical Address: Symphony Place, Ground Floor, Westlands
Postal Address: P.O. Box 14201, Nairobi, 00200
E-mail: [email protected]