Kenya School of Flying Description
Since the college’s conception in mid-1992 it has proved to be Kenya’s premiere flight training establishments for fixed wing pilots, many of whom are currently successful in global aviation.
Up from a humble beginning leasing one Cessna 150 training aircraft, today the school’s fixed wing fleet consists of Cessna 150, Cessna 152, Cessna 172, Cessna 206, Cessna Caravan 208, Piper PA 34 and Baron Twin Engine, we now have the largest fleet of training aircraft in the country and growing. We are the first Aviation school in Africa to acquire a Redbird FMX twin-engine, full motion simulator. The simulator is the most modern of its kind.
Over the 20 years Kenya School of Flying has trained instructors and pilots for local and overseas airlines. It is always our pleasure to help anyone take full advantage of the wonderful world of aviation and achieve any of the full range of licenses and ratings on offer. Welcome on board, join our family and learn how to fly among friend!
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
Kenya school of flying is one of the best flying schools in east Africa region. This is supported by having a lager fleet of aeroplanes than any other institution, offering private pilot licence, commercial pilot licence, multi/instrument rating and flight instructor ratings. All under one roof.
Contact Kenya School of Flying
P.O BOX 74714
city square Nairobi, 00200