Kisumu Polytechnic is mandated to offer courses at Certificate, Diploma and Higher Diploma levels in various disciplines. The Polytechnic mainly produces middle level human resources that are well equipped with technical and business skills that are required in industry, informal sector and service sectors.
The institution produces technicians and technologists who are expected to play a major role towards the attainment of the national objective of industrialization of Kenya by the year 2030. There are strategic plans to widen the scope of Kisumu Polytechnic to be a degree-awarding institution. This strategic plan mandates Kisumu Polytechnic to offer technological degree programmes in addition to current courses.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.