The roots of Architectural Association of Kenya can be dated back to 1934 when the Architects and Quantity Surveyors ‘ Registration Act was first established in Kenya. The East African Institute of Architects became the Association through which members freely discussed their welfare. Following the collapse of East African community in 1965, practicing professionals who were involved in the built environment in Kenya felt that it was important to establish a Kenya based professional Association.
Physical Location: Professional Centre 3rd Flr, Parliament Rd, City Centre, Nairobi
Postal Address: 44258
Cell phone: +254-721691337 +254-771369948
Email: [email protected]