Makiga Engineering Services Ltd is a private sector company committed to offering low cost, eco friendly and durable construction using appropriate building technologies.
The heart of our operation rests on our unique manual machine presses for making interlocking stabilised soil blocks (ISSB) for building. The design of our machines and the interlocking blocks are a patented design developed with the help of Professor Moses Musaazi from Makere University, Kampala.
Physical Location: Lokitaung Rd, Off Likoni Rd, Kenya Industrial Estates Godown Number 27 Industrial Area
Telephone: +254 20 550665, +254 20 550204
Cell phone: +254 722 669730
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For