Makiga Engineering Services Ltd is a private sector company committed to offering low cost, eco friendly and durable construction using appropriate building technologies.
The heart of our operation rests on our unique manual machine presses for making interlocking stabilised soil blocks (ISSB) for building. The design of our machines and the interlocking blocks are a patented design developed with the help of Professor Moses Musaazi from Makere University, Kampala.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Physical Location: Lokitaung Rd, Off Likoni Rd, Kenya Industrial Estates Godown Number 27 Industrial Area
Telephone: +254 20 550665, +254 20 550204
Cell phone: +254 722 669730