Ominde Report 1964 — it sought to reform colonial education. It proposed one that would foster unity and create human resources for national development.
Gachathi Report 1976 — redefined policies and emphasised national unity and socio-economic and cultural aspirations of Kenya.
Mackay Report 1981 — removed A-Level education and established Moi University, 8-4-4 and Commission for Higher Education.
Kamunge Report 1988 — focused on education financing, quality and relevance. This led to cost-sharing.
Koech Report 1999 — proposed Totally Integrated Quality Education and Training. The Government did not adopt it, but some proposals have been.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.