Kenya Environment – Kenya is endowed with a wealth of natural resources and ecosystem. The Convention of Biological Diversity categorises Kenya as mega-diverse because of its richness in species and ecosystem. The ecosystem includes mountains, arid and semi-arid areas and coastal and marine and fresh water habitats.
This variety of climate and topography has contributed to the diverse ecosystem. Kenya’s main environmental resourses comprise natural forests, land, coastal and marine resources, lakes, rivers, wetlands, and wildlife.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.