Kenya Environment – Kenya is endowed with a wealth of natural resources and ecosystem. The Convention of Biological Diversity categorises Kenya as mega-diverse because of its richness in species and ecosystem. The ecosystem includes mountains, arid and semi-arid areas and coastal and marine and fresh water habitats.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
This variety of climate and topography has contributed to the diverse ecosystem. Kenya’s main environmental resourses comprise natural forests, land, coastal and marine resources, lakes, rivers, wetlands, and wildlife.