Garissa County is an administrative county in the former North Eastern Province of Kenya. Its capital town is Garissa. Garissa County has a total population of 623,060. A male population of 334,939 and a female population of 288,121 (census 2009)
Attractions in Garissa County
- Garissa Animal Market
- Giraffe Sanctuary
- Arawale & Boni National Reserves
Economy of Garissa County
- Animal Farming.
- Bee Keeping
- Sand Harvesting
- Irigated Farming
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.