Kenya Dairy Board was established in 1958 by the Dairy Industry Act Cap 336. Kenya Dairy Board mandate is to regulate, promote and develop the dairy industry in Kenya.
Kenya Dairy Board has branches in Nairobi, Eldoret,Mombasa, Nakuru, Embu, Kakamega, Kericho and V oi.
Others branches are in are in Kisumu, Kisii, Kitale, Meru, N aivasha, Narok and Nyeri.
Contact Kenya Daily board
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.