National Land Commission is established by the new Kenya Constitution and its functions are to manage public land on behalf of the national and county governments, recommend a national land policy to the national government, advise the national government on a comprehensive programme for the registration of titles in throughout Kenya and to conduct research on land and the use of natural resources.
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
National Land Commission will also investigate present or historical land injustices, and recommend redress, encourage the application of traditional dispute resolution mechanisms in land contlicts, assess tax on land and pre1niums on immovable property and have over sight over land use.