National Land Commission is established by the new Kenya Constitution and its functions are to manage public land on behalf of the national and county governments, recommend a national land policy to the national government, advise the national government on a comprehensive programme for the registration of titles in throughout Kenya and to conduct research on land and the use of natural resources.
National Land Commission will also investigate present or historical land injustices, and recommend redress, encourage the application of traditional dispute resolution mechanisms in land contlicts, assess tax on land and pre1niums on immovable property and have over sight over land use.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.