Busia County Governor
Busia County Governor : SOSPETER OJAAMONG
SOSPETER OJAAMONG is a Kenyan politician. He belongs to the Orange Democratic Movement and was elected to represent the Amagoro Constituency in the National Assembly of Kenya in the parliamentary election of 2007.
Ojaamong was born in 1963 in Otimong Location, Chakol Division, of Teso South District in Busia County. He attended Kwang’amor Primary School in Amukura Division between 1972 and 1978, and later proceeded to St Paul’s Amukura High School for both Ordinary and Advanced Level Secondary Education. He attended his O-level education between 1979 and 1983, and proceeded for his A-level education in the same school from 1984 to 1985. After his A-Level, Hon. Ojaamong qualified and joined Kenyatta University where he graduated with Bachelor of Education (Science) degree, majoring in Biology and Chemistry. He also holds a Post graduate Diploma in Business Management from the Kenya Institute of Management.
Ojaamong to the Orange Democratic Movement and was elected to represent the Amagoro Constituency in the National Assembly of Kenya since the Kenyan parliamentary election, 2007. In March 4, 2013 elections, He was elected as the first Governor of Busia County. In the coalition government of 2008-2013, he served as an assistant minister for labour.
County: Busia County
Governor’s Name: SOSPETER OJAAMONG – ODM
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For