Nandi County Governor
Nandi County Governor ; Cleophas Lagat
Cleophas Lagat is a seasoned scholar, administrator and politician . In his teaching career close to three decades he has stayed the course focusing to leave his places of work better than he found it. While at Eldoret Polytechnic, he was recognised as a ‘Friend of Europe’ owing to his exemplary and commendable way of managing donor funds particularly resources from European Union. Cleophas Lagat career growth has been attributed by his commitment and dedication to exhibit consultative and participatory leadership.
Cleophas Lagat is married to Florence and together they have been blessed with four children; two boys and two girls. He is a Christian with high moral standing.
Cleophas Lagat is the Chairman of Education and ICT committee of the Council of Governors (CoG) an achievement attributed to his career as a teacher, administrator and scholar. His determination, clarity of thought, hardwork, honest, humility and focus are the drivers of his will to lead.
Cleophas Lagat is a Kenyan politician and first Governor of Nandi County following a General Election held on March 4, 2013. Cleophas Lagat joined politics after resigning as a Principal of Eldoret Polythenic in 2012.He had previously held other positions in Kenyan tertiary colleges
County: Nandi County
Governor’s Name: CLEOPHAS LAGAT – URP
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For