Coptic Hospital Nairobi Kenya – Overview
“Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine you did to me.” ~ Matthew 25:40
The importance of ministering to the physical needs of the people we serve as a church is clear. Indeed, it is a ministry of love unto Christ Himself. The mission of the Coptic Church in Africa is established on this very principle, as spiritual healing cannot come before basic needs and physical health have been addressed.
The Coptic Hospital Nairobi Kenya has been in existence since the 1970s, and are highly regarded and well-known for offering high quality medical care at affordable rates. The hospital is strategically located on main roads and are easily accessible by particularly poor slum communities. The hospitals offer inpatient and outpatient services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Coptic Hospital Nairobi – Specialized Clinics:
- General and Endoscopic surgery
- Pediatrics & Neonatal (well baby clinic, vaccinations,
- Chronic Diseases Clinic (Hypertension, Diabetes, Liver Diseases, HIV/AIDS Management, Auto-immune diseases, Heart Diseases, )
- Orthopedics (Arthritis, Trauma, Accidents
- Kidney Diseases.
- Ear, Nose & Throat.
- Immunization(KEPI vaccines available)
- Well Woman Clinic (Cancer Screening, Breast exam and other lab tests)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Urology (Urinary system diseases, Male infertility and impotence)
- Dermatology (Skin diseases)
- Neurology (for nerve conditions)
- Eye Clinic.
- Cancer Screening Program.
- Counseling clinic (Stress management, trauma, post disaster management)
Coptic Hospital Kenya Pediatric Clinic
We have a competent team of both resident and consultant doctors to cater to your child in a warm and professional way.
- Well Baby Clinic.
- Neonatal Care.
- Physical examinations.
- Developmental screenings.
- Nutritional assessments.
- Illness care.
- Laboratory screenings.
- Health Education.
Coptic Hospital Nairobi – Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic
Experience professionalism and the expertise of our Obs & Gynaes and in the following: Ante-natal Care
- Maternity Services
- Infertility Clinic
Coptic Hospital Nairobi Kenya Contacts
Ngong Road | Opposite China Centre
P.O. Box 21570, Nairobi 00505 Nairobi
Tel: (+254)(20) 2592180 / 2592175 / 2592362 / 2592177 / 2591916 / 2724737 / 2725771 / 2725777 / 2725856
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com