Here are the steps to applying for Higher Education Loans Board – HELB loan for all the categories ie:
- College bursary
- Undergraduate loans and scholarships;
- Postgraduate loans and scholarships and
- Public servants’ university loans
- checking loan balances and disbursement status.
- Go to HELB registration Page: http://www.helb.co.ke/registration/index.jsp
- Create an account first before proceeding by clicking on the ‘CREATE ACCOUNT BUTTON‘.
- Login in using your email and password you provided when creating the account in step (1) above to access Helb Products.
- To apply for LOANS/BURSARY/SCHOLARSHIPS – Fill the forms online , print and submit the forms as instructed.
- To check Loan Balance/Loan Status and Loan Disbursement Login
using the email and pasword supplied.
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For