Physics: A Vitz overturns near parliament, calculate the probability that it was slapped by Sonko’s Ego? (5mks)
Kiswahili paper 1: Kwenye picha ya Ole Kiyapi uliyopewa, jaza pengo.” (alama kumi)
Biology: If Miguna Miguna was a Mid Wife which words would he use to call babies from the Womb?” (4 marks)
- Maths. Which one is the most difficult to understand? (5 mks)
- Kiswa – Andika wingi wa Kibaki… a)Mabaki b)Mmmmwa-Kibaki c)Mkibaki d)Wakibaki
- CRE – Who among these is not a relative a) Brother Paul b) Sister Margaret c)Uncle Moody
- GHC – AP stands for: A)Atakumurder Pap B)Abnormal Police B) Askari Pumbavu C)Administratin Psychopath D) Akikuja potea E)Afadhali Punda
- Home Science: Which of the following foods is NOT rich in protein a)Chips Masala b) Chips Funga c)Chips Beba
- Maths – Draw with a protractor & pencil how Ruto “jumped into conclusion” & went to the hague
- Kiswa - Maliza Methali *Akili Ni Nywele* *Ujinga ni Weave* *Wazimu ni Mohawk
- History: Discuss: Charging a Vitz KES 300 for parking fees is a form of child abuse (15 Marks)
- English: Why do Luhyas go to T-Mall carrying a thermos? Discuss (60mks).
- Chemistry: Discuss the chemistry in this reaction… (mwanaume ni effort). (4 marks)
- Chemistry II: Starting with soap and a clear Konshens Write the reactions leading up to Gal a bubble. (10 marks)
- Chemistry: Calculate the concentration of sugar in “utamu wa yesu”. (6 marks)
- CRE: Considering his love for silverware, explain why judas couldn’t have been an Arsenal supporter. (20 marks)
- Chemistry: When you send a girl a long text and she replies with ‘K’, which chemical element does that symbol belong to? (2 Marks)
- Geography: With the aid of this pic , please explain the Azonto dance (20 marks)
- English Paper I: Your Vitz has stalled. What could be the reason A) You’re stuck on a chewing gum. (6 marks)
- Maths: Use A Protractor And Pencil To Show How Ruto Jumped To Conclusion And Went To Hague. (15 marks)
- Physics practical paper: Using a vernier callipers,calculate mwende’s mouth diameter (in metres) (20 marks)
- English: Is it credible to call all Kalenjin ladies “CripsFunga” instead of Chipsfunga considering how hardened they are? (5 marks)
- Chemistry: If it takes 3 black ices’ 2 chips funga a #Westlands chiq, How many yokozuna’s will it take to chipo a Eastlands chiq? (3 marks)
- English: Use the concept of ‘WTF’ to describe Waititu’s actions and words in his role as a Kenyan MP. (5 marks)
- Chemistry: Titrate 250ML of Blue moon triple distilled vodka with a suitable amount of lime juice. Calculate concentration of ARV’s in moles. (40 marks)
- English: Use ‘f’ and ‘y’ where appropriate in the statement “Sio Viatu Pekee Vinavyong’aa” to make it resemble the Kiwi advert . (10 mks)
- Maths: Using the farasi theorem, proof that Akili ni nywele is only true if species of hair and that of owner match. (10 marks)
- History: Name at least 2 tourist camps you know in Kenya: Answer a) Camp Mulla b) Badman Camp (5 marks)
- Geography: Which of the following doesn’t belong to the solar system? A) Planet Yoghurt. B) Planet Hollywood. C) Mercury Lounge. D) Earth Dance. (5 marks)
- English: Who is a chicken now? A) Redsan B) Mluhya C) KFC (2 marks)
- Geog. pp2 – Classify the rocks used by Gor fans and waititu. 1.Volcanic 2.Sedimentary.
- Physics prac:using the appropriate equipment unlock the locked china phones as described by the river road business people
- Write a composition that ends……and the last thing he said was come baby come..
- History paper2- Citing relevant examples, explain why one “should know people”
- C.R.E pp1 – When moses received the two tablets on mt. Sinai were they from Apple or i-Mac? (10mrks)
- BIO P1 – Explain why modern technology does not recognize apple n blackberry as fruits anymore (4mks).
- Maths paper 2:Calculate the speed of a poor guy to an mpesa shop if he has received money from a wrong number, given that he has not paid his rent(20mks)
- B/S pp2. – using njeri case with Kemboi,explain the emerging source of capital in kenya.(10mks)
- Art & Craft; Name Three Joints. Answer: Rafikiz, Changes and Tamasha
- C.R.E: How do we know Eve was not Chinese? Ans. She ate the fruit not the Snake
- GHC: Where is the Largest migration in Kenya ? A) Maasai Mara B) Thika rd C) Ngong rd D) Jogoo rd
- Science: A stimulus is something that makes you react quickly. Like seeing an AP in your rearview mirror
- Kiswahili: Andika sentensi hii kwa wingi: Mwalimu aliniita. – Ans: Waalimu walitwitter.
- Kiswahili: Kamilisha methali: Mtaka cha mvunguni….sharti a-bendover.
- Kiswahili: Kamilisha methali ifuatayo …. “Usipoziba woofer , utachoma pia amplifier ”
- GHC: Mwalenga…………… Who was the 1st Luo in the bible? – Nick Odemus.
- Kiswahili: Ninajivunia kuwa Mke…
- GHC: What does G4S stand for?
a) Gone 4 Sure
b) Goons 4 Stealing
c) Gone in 4 Seconds
d) All the above
- GHC: Select a national school you would like to go to after passing your exams.
- History: Which street is all Kenyan all the time? – Koinange Street.
- History: Name one place in Kenya where you will find coffee and sugarcane growing. – Kahawa Sukari.
- English: Use defence, defeat and detail to make a sentense. Answer: De cow jumped de-fence, de-feat landed before de-tail.
- Kiswahili: Tunga Sentensi Ukitumia “Jumatatu”. – Nilitembea kwenda tao Ju Matatu Za kwetu Ziligoma!
- English: What do you call a KPLC van behind a G4S van? – Mulika Mwizi!
- English: What is the opposite of Wetangula – Dryangula.
- English: What do you call a window cleaner in Nyanza? -Transparent wall technician
- Kiswahili: Translate in Kiswahili: Private School = Shule nyeti.
- Kisw pp3(102/3) SWALI LA LAZIMA! RIWAYA YA NGELI YA GENGE Dondoo! “….kigeugeu…..eeeeh kigeugeu…..nikijaribu juu chini nivukeboda….waninigeukia….” Maswali:
- Eleza muktadha wa dondoo.
- Taja na ueleze wanaorejelewa kama vigeugeu.
- Taja na ueleze mbinu ya lugha inayojitokeza wazi katika dondoo!
- Je mwandishi alivuka boda? Dhibitisha!