- Remember, the thoughts that you think and the statements you make regarding yourself determine your mental attitude. If you have a worthwhile objective, find the one reason why you can achieve it rather than hundreds of reasons why you can’t.
- The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.
Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.
There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstance of your life can change!
~Rhonda Byrne , Author of The Secret
- “It is in the small decisions you and I make every day that create our destiny.”
- Anthony Robbins
- I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.
- Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.
- Do not give any time to your past, you can’t change what happened 5 minutes ago.
- Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision.
- “It is hard to fail, But it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”
- Theodore Roosevelt
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; Nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”
- W.W. Ziege
- “That some achieve great success, Is proof to all that others can achieve it as well. “
- Abraham Lincoln
- “People seldom see the halting and painful steps By which the most insignificant success is achieved. “
- Anne Sullivan
- “Far better it is to dare mighty things, To win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in that gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
- Theodore Roosevelt
- “So go ahead and make mistakes. make all you can. Because that’s where you will find success. On the far side of failure. “
- Thomas J. Watson, Sr.
- “In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, The stream always wins – Not through strength, but through persistence.”
- “Change will not come If we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek. “
- Barack Obama
- “Do not go where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Success often comes to those who dare to act. It seldom goes to the timid Who are ever afraid of the consequences.”
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- “A life spent in making mistakes is not only more honorable, But more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
- George Bernard Shaw
- “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth – Not going all the way, and not starting. “
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you can see when you take your eyes off your goal.”
- Henry Ford
- “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
- Vince Lombardi
- “The winners in life think constantly in terms of I can, I will, and I am. Losers, on the other hand, concentrate their waking thoughts on what they should have or would have done, or what they can’t do.”
- Dennis Waitley
- “To be successful, you must decide exactly what you want to accomplish, then resolve to pay the price to get it.”
- Bunker Hunt
- “There are two primary choices in life: To accept conditions as they exist, Or accept the responsibility for changing them.”
- Denis Waitley
- “We are continually faced by great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems.”
- Lee Iococca