1. TECHNICIAN EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
KASNEB wishes to inform candidates who sat the November/December 2013 technician examinations that the examination results have been released and can be accessed through either of the following ways.
1.1 SMS (for Safaricom subscribers only).
Candidates should send an SMS to 20225 using the format shown below:
Example, Kasneb/atc/87061 where atc/87061 is the registration number of the candidate.
The SMS service is charged a premium rate of Sh.10 per sms.
1.2 KASNEB Website. (click on student login) or (direct link to the student portal http://online.kasneb.or.ke )
Candidates who have not created an account on the website are required to do so in order to access their examination results. The procedure for creating an account is as follows:
- Click on the student login.
- Enter your email address on the space provided.
- Provide a strong password to unlock the site. This password will be used for future access to self information.
- Select the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box and enter your registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is ATC/87061, enter 87061 as the registration number).
- Select the “Examination Results” tab.
Candidates who have an account should select Course Choice tab after login and proceed from step (v) above.
2. PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION RESULTS
Candidates who sat the November/December 2013 professional examinations are advised that the examination results will be released on Friday, 17 January 2014. The candidates should arrange to access the results using the same procedure in No. 1 above and quoting their registration number as appropriate.
3. ENTRY FOR THE MAY 2014 EXAMINATIONS
The May 2014 examinations will be held from Tuesday, 20 May 2014 to Friday, 30 May 2014. Candidates who sat the November/December 2013 examinations and intend to enter the May 2014 examinations are advised to pay the registration fees, examination entry fees, exemption fees and any other related charges as appropriate by Friday, 14 February 2014.
The candidates should note the following:
- Copies of result notifications ARE NOT required when paying the examination entry fees.
- Candidates should enter the May 2014 examinations immediately upon confirmation of the results through sms or KASNEB website and AVOID rushing to make payments on the closing dates specified for registration or examination entry.
- Candidates are advised to pay the fees through the following banks accounts:
- National Bank of Kenya Ltd. (NBK) – KASNEB fee collection account No. 01001031572601.
- Equity Bank Ltd. – KASNEB fee collection account No. 0170299238025.
- Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) – KASNEB fee collection account No. 0744130009246.
- Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd. – KASNEB fee collection account No. 01129128535900.
NOTE: Students are advised to ensure that the applicable fees is paid on or before the deadline for entering the examinations. The applicable date is the date when fees is deposited in the bank or the date on the face of the bankers cheque, draft of money order.
4. Candidates who do not meet the deadline of Friday, 14 February 2014 may still enter the May 2014 examinations by paying late examination entry fee by Friday, 14 March 2014.
4. REMARKING APPEAL
Any remarking appeal should be submitted on the official form (available for download on the KASNEB website) and be submitted so as to reach KASNEB as follows:
- Technician examinations – on or before Friday, 24 January 2014.
- Professional examinations – on or before Friday, 31 January 2014.
Examination entry forms may be obtained from:
- KASNEB offices.
- Kenya National Library Service branches countywide.
- Training institutions.
- Download from the KASNEB website.
- 20 Things You Need To Accomplish In Your 20s
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 45 things a girl wants but wont ask for
- 20 Marriage Tips Everyone Needs to Know
- The first flying cars are finally here with us. Here is how they will look like
- 7 things women are insecure about
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin – Rib Cracking Humour/
- Mututho’s Dictionary – Rib Cracking Humour
- 8 photos to prove that alcohol has the same benefits as yoga – Rib Cracking Humour