Softkenya provides affordable Website Design, Web Hosting, Domain Registration and Digital Marketing Solutions to small businesses. If you have a Limited Budget and need a way to Advertise Your Business / Product you are at the right place. Visit this page: Softkenya Web Solutions.
1. RELEASE OF TECHNICIAN EXAMINATIONS RESULTS
KASNEB wishes to inform candidates who sat the May 2014 Technician Examinations that the examination results have been released and can be accessed through either of the following ways.
1.1 SMS (Safaricom and Airtel subscribers only)
Candidates should send their KASNEB registration number on SMS to 20558.
Example: ATC/87061 where ATC/87061 is the registration number of the candidate.
The SMS service is charged a premium rate of Sh.10 per sms.
Candidates who have not created an account on the KASNEB website are required to do so in order to access their examination results. The procedure for creating an account is as follows:
(i) Click on the student login.
(ii) Enter your email address on the space provided.
(iii) Provide a strong password to unlock the site. This password will be used for future access to self information.
(iv) Select the “Course Choice” tab.
(v) Select the examination from the dropdown box and enter your registration number without the prefix (Example: if your registration number is ATC/87061, enter 87061 as the registration number).
(vi) Select the “Examination Results” tab.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step (iii) above.
2. RESULT NOTIFICATIONS
Candidates are advised that result notifications will be sent to all candidates by post.
3. PAYMENT TO ENTER FOR THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2014 EXAMINATIONS
Candidates who sat the May 2014 examinations and intend to enter the November/December 2014 examinations are advised to pay the annual registration renewal fees, examination entry fees, exemption fees (where applicable) and other related charges as appropriate by Friday, 15 August 2014.
The candidates should note the following:
(a) Copies of result notifications ARE NOT required when paying for the examinations.
(b) Candidates should enter the November/December 2014 examinations immediately upon confirmation of the result through sms or website and SHOULD AVOID the practice of rushing to make payments on the closing dates specified for registration or examination entry.
(c) Candidates are advised to pay through the following banks.
COLLECTION A/C NO.
|National Bank of Kenya Ltd. (NBK)||01001031572601|
|Equity Bank Ltd.||0170299238025|
|Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank)||0744130009246|
|Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd.||01129128535900|
NOTE: Students are advised that the payment date is the date on which they pay money at the bank or the date on the bankers cheque, draft or money order.
(d) Candidates who are unable to meet the normal deadline for examination entry on Friday, 15 August 2014 may still enter the November/December 2014 examinations by paying late examination entry fees on or before Monday, 15 September 2014.
4. APPEALS FOR REVIEW OF MARKING
Any appeals for review of marking should be submitted on the official form (available for download ) so as to reach KASNEB on or before Friday, 1 August 2014. The form should be submitted together with evidence of payment of the appropriate fee such as official receipt or bank deposit slip.
5. EXAMINATION ENTRY FORMS
Examination entry forms may be obtained from:
• KASNEB offices.
• Kenya National Library Service branches countywide.
• Training institutions.
• Download from the KASNEB website.
SECRETARY AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE
End of update
KASNEB Results via SMS (for Safaricom subscribers only).
Candidates should send an SMS to 20225 using the following format to access their examination results:
Example, Kasneb/nac/68148 where nac/68148 is the registration number of the candidate.
The SMS service is at a premium rate of Sh. 10 per sms
KASNEB Results via KASNEB Website.
(click on student login) or (direct link to student portal http://online.kasneb.or.ke )
Candidates who had not created an account on the student portal are required to do so in order to access examination result as follows:
- On the website click on the student login link then choose the student icon or proceed to click the student icon if you use the direct link to the student portal.
- Click on create account and select whether you have Student Registration Number or not and proceed to provide names, preferred email address and a strong password (which will be used for future access to self information) and click save.
- Provide the email address and password used when creating the account and click unlock to login in.
- Select the “Registration Details” tab.
- Access the “Course Choice” tab.
- Select the examination from the dropdown box, click on the “Yes” checkbox and provide the registration number without the prefix (e.g. if your registration number is NAC/68148, provide 68148 as the registration number) and click save.
- Select the “Examination Results” tab.
- Click on “print” to print the pdf version or “Send to email” to send to your email address.
Candidates who already have an account should proceed from step 3 above.