Find the full details of the KCSE results 2013 (Released March 2014) and how to check for your KNEC exam result via SMS and online.
The number of candidates who scored A grade in the 2013 KCSE examinations was 2,722, Education Cabinet Secretary Jacob Kaimenyi said.
Prof Kaimenyi said this was a slight increase from the 1,925 candidates who scored a similar grade the previous year. Those who scored C+ and above qualifying for entry into public universities were 123,365, he added.
Counties where there were no incidences of cheating include Taita Taveta, Lamu, Turkana, Bomet, Laikipia, Kajiado and Baringo.
Those whose results have been cancelled on suspicion of cheating will receive notification through writing and candidates have until April 4 to appeal for remarking, the minister noted.
To check your results send an SMS with the candidate’s index number to 22252 or log on to K.N.E.C Website: http://www.knec.ac.ke/ and enter your Index number.
Top 10 Candidates in Kenya KCSE 2013
- Kingori Tom Wanderi (Alliance High School)
- Aloo Shem (Maranda High School)
- Kivuva Angela (Moi High School, Nakuru)
- Borus Norah Chelangat (Precious Blood Girls, Riruta)
- Osoro Brian (Nairobi School)
- Benson Motanya (Chavakali)
- Magoha Calvin Mwadime (Nairobi School)
- Fidel Odhiambo Maranda (Maranda High School)
- Biwott J. Brenda (Kenya High)
- Okonda L. Joseph (Alliance)
Top 10 Schools in Kenya (Public and Private) (Based on academic performance)
- Alliance High School A-
- Moi High School, Kabarak A-
- Precious Blood Riruta A-
- Kapsabet Boys A-
- Maseno School A-
- Molo Academy A-
- Strathmore School A-
- Chavakali High School A-
- Maryhill Girls High School A-
- Kenya High School A-
Top 10 Private Schools in Kenya KCSE 2013
1.Alliance High School
2.Moi High School Kabarak
3. Precious Blood Riruta
4. Kapsabet Boys
5. Maseno School
6. Molo Academy
7. Strathmore School
8. Chavakali High School
9. Maryhill Girls High School
10. Kenya High School
Top 10 Counties in Kenya KCSE 2013
Top 10 schools on basis of non-academic performance:
- Butere Girls High School
- Moi High School Kabarak
- Lugulu Girls High School
- Machakos School
- Moi High School Kisii
- Kinango Secondary
- Sironga Girls Secondary
- St Georges Girls
- St Lwanga
How to check for your KCSE Results 2013 via SMS and Online
Find the full details of the KCSE 2013 examination results plus how to check for your exam result via SMS and online
To check the results for KCSE class of 2013 online, you will go to the K.N.E.C Website: http://www.knec.ac.ke/ and enter your Index number.
To check your KCSE (class of 2013) results by SMS send an SMS with your Index Number to 22252 for Safaricom, Airtel and Orange networks.
Candidates should visit their examination centers for their official results slip. At the same time parents and pupils should check the results for any anomaly such as incorrect candidate’s name, school name and code as well as wrong subject grade and report to KNEC within a month after the announcement.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.