Kenya has three International Airports, namely:
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi
- Moi International Airport in Mombasa and
- Eldoret International Airports. in Eldoret.
The Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi serves over 30 airlines, providing direct scheduled services to major capitals in Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
The Wilson Airport, also in Nairobi, handles light aircraft and is one of the busiest in Africa.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.