Kenya’s cultural diversity and uniqueness weaves a rich human tapestry and makes Kenya a regional melting pot. While each of the nation’s indigenous communities has its own unique language, practices, staple food, dress, dance and music, they are all distinctly and wonderfully Kenyan.
Kenya is a popular destination for people from all over the world looking for a peaceful, natural and weather friendly place to settle. Wild and unadulterated yet modern and sophisticated, Kenya is now home to fiercely patriotic second and third generation Europeans, Americans and Asians who continue to contribute in the socio-economic development of the country. The Kenyan people are warm, hospitable and celebrated for their boundless generosity. Their resilience and hard working nature has greatly contributed to the county’s development.
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For