Kenya’s cultural diversity and uniqueness weaves a rich human tapestry and makes Kenya a regional melting pot. While each of the nation’s indigenous communities has its own unique language, practices, staple food, dress, dance and music, they are all distinctly and wonderfully Kenyan.
Kenya is a popular destination for people from all over the world looking for a peaceful, natural and weather friendly place to settle. Wild and unadulterated yet modern and sophisticated, Kenya is now home to fiercely patriotic second and third generation Europeans, Americans and Asians who continue to contribute in the socio-economic development of the country. The Kenyan people are warm, hospitable and celebrated for their boundless generosity. Their resilience and hard working nature has greatly contributed to the county’s development.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.