Agnes Odhiambo is Kenya’s ﬁrst Controller of Budget, an appointment she took up in August, 2011. She has nearly 30 years of experience in ﬁnancial management.
Prior to the appointment, Odhiambo was the chief executive ofﬁcer of the Constituencies Development Fund (CDF), having also previously worked as the director of ﬁnance and administration at Postbank.
She has also held senior management positions in the private sector. Ms Odhiambo holds a bachelors of commerce (Accounting) degree and a masters of business administration from the University of Nairobi. She is also a certiﬁed public accountant.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.