Agnes Odhiambo is Kenya’s ﬁrst Controller of Budget, an appointment she took up in August, 2011. She has nearly 30 years of experience in ﬁnancial management.
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
Prior to the appointment, Odhiambo was the chief executive ofﬁcer of the Constituencies Development Fund (CDF), having also previously worked as the director of ﬁnance and administration at Postbank.
She has also held senior management positions in the private sector. Ms Odhiambo holds a bachelors of commerce (Accounting) degree and a masters of business administration from the University of Nairobi. She is also a certiﬁed public accountant.