David Mathenge – Nameless Biography and Profile
David Mathenge (born August 1976), better known by his stage name Nameless, is a Kenyan pop artist signed to the Ogopa DJ’s record label.He is also an architect and graduated from the University of Nairobi.
David Mathenge – Nameless Songs
He rose to fame in 1999 through a star-search contest on Kenya’s urban music station 98.4 Capital FM, which he won with his original song “Megarider.” The song was about a penniless young man who is trying to seduce a woman but only has enough money for Kenya Bus tickets, and not the rich lifestyle she desires.
He later recorded the track with producer Tedd Josiah and it went on to be hot on the charts for weeks. This was the turning point in his musical career. He went on to sign with the Ogopa DJ’s label in 2001 and collaborated with artists such as the late E-Sir on “Boomba Train,” and Amani on the regional hit “Ninanoki” in 2002 which broke Kenyan chart records by remaining 110 days at number one.
David Mathenge – Nameless Awards
He has gone on to tour across the East African region and in the U.S.A and U.K. In 2004, he released his debut album On Fire, and has since won 3 categories in the 2006 Kisima Music Awards He won the Best East African Single category at the 2007 Tanzania Music Awards (Kilimanjaro Music Awards) with his single Sinzia
David Mathenge – Nameless Family, Wife and Children
In 2004, Mathenge married Ogopa DJ’s label mate Wahu Kagwe. They have two children.
David Mathenge – Nameless Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
David Mathenge – Nameless Photos
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For