Ferdinand Waititu Biography
Hon Ferdinard Waititu was born in January 1, 1962 in Kibera Nairobi. Waititu is the son of a former Kibera laini Saba village elder who owned a chain of mud hovels on rent in Kibera slums.
Positions held by Ferdinand Waititu
- Currently the MP of Kabete Constituency
- contested for the position of Nairobi Governor in 2013
- Member of Parliament for Embakasi Constituency
- Assistant minister for Water Services and Irrigation
- Deputy mayor and Councillor of Nairobi.
Ferdinard Waititu Education
Waititu Ferdinand completed his secondary school in 1981 from Dagoretti High School, where he obtained the Kenya Certificate of Education. He then proceeded to Technical University of Kenya, then Kenya Polytechnic before proceeding to Punjab India where he obtained a degree in commerce from Siri Guru College in 1991.
Waititu Ferdinard Social life and Politics
Fedinard Waititu is described as a “fiery politician” and has been arrested on several occasions, including for “hate speech” directed against ethnic Maasai and for protesting the demolition of shanty houses in his district. In September 2012 he was suspended from his government post over charges of hate speech and inciting violence.
Fedinard Waititu – Baba yao
Fedinard Waititu is often referred to as ‘Baba yao’ (Kiswahili for ‘Their father’). He lost the Nairobi gubernatorial election to Dr. Evans Kidero in March 2013. Fedinard Waititu however found a way back to active politics on 4th May 2015 after winning a seat as a the member of parliament for Kabete through a by election following death of the area mp George Muchai who was murdered in the streets of Nairobi.
The landslide win united him with his long term political friend Mike Sonko but in different fields of politics. He however officially announced to run for gubernatorial seat for Kiambu to battle it out with Governor William Kabogo come next general elections.
Ferdinand Waititu Family, Wife and Children
Waititu is married to Susan Ndung’u and has a daughter Monica Ndung’u.
Ferdinand Waititu Contacts, Facebook and Twitter
Ferdinand Waititu Photos
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For