Hon Ferdinard Waititu was born in January 1, 1962 in Kibera Nairobi. Waititu is the son of a former Kibera laini Saba village elder who owned a chain of mud hovels on rent in Kibera slums.
Positions held by Ferdinand Waititu
- Currently contesting for the position of Nairobi Governor
- Member of Parliament for Embakasi Constituency
- Assistant minister for Water Services and Irrigation
- Deputy mayor and Councillor of Nairobi.
Ferdinard Waititu was Educated in Kenya and India
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.