Mutahi Kagwe Biography
Hon. Mutahi Kagwe was born in January, 1958, he is the former Minister for Information and Communications and the fifth Member of Parliament for Mukurweini Constituency.
He has had a stint at the helm of the Kenyan Parliamentary Committee on Finance, Trade, Tourism and Planning. He holds a bachelor’s degree in commerce from the University of Nairobi, and an MBA from the United States International University (USIU) of Nairobi.
In his career Mutahi has been the advertising manager, Mashambani Magazine, and the group- advertising manager, commercial manager and commercial operations director of the Standard Group Limited between 1987 and 1994. He is currently the chairman of Research International, East Africa and the group-managing director of Tell- em Public Relations (E.A) Ltd
He has many professional memberships including the Marketing Society of Kenya, the Kenya Institute of Management, the parliamentarian network of the World Bank, and the commonwealth parliamentary association.
He attended Kihate Primary School (1965- 1971), Kagumo High School- both O levels and A levels (1972- 1977), Nairobi University (1978- 1981), United States International University- USIU (1988- 1992).
Mutahi Kagwe Family, Wife and Children
He is married to Mrs Ann Wanjiku Mutahi and they have four children. Kagwe, Njoroge, Nyawira and Kahumburu.
Mutahi Kagwe Facebook and Twitter
Mutahi Kagwe Photos
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For