The National Council for Law Reporting publishes ‘Kenya Law Reports’, which contain judgments, rulings and opinions of the superior courts of record.
It also publishes other publications which, in the opinion of the council, are related to or connected with the preparation and publication of the Kenya Law Reports. The Chief Justice chairs the council.
Other members are a Court of Appeal judge, a High Court judge, the Attorney-General, a representative of the Government Printer, two representatives of the Law Society of Kenya and the Editor of the Kenya Law Reports.
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For