The National Council for Law Reporting publishes ‘Kenya Law Reports’, which contain judgments, rulings and opinions of the superior courts of record.
It also publishes other publications which, in the opinion of the council, are related to or connected with the preparation and publication of the Kenya Law Reports. The Chief Justice chairs the council.
Other members are a Court of Appeal judge, a High Court judge, the Attorney-General, a representative of the Government Printer, two representatives of the Law Society of Kenya and the Editor of the Kenya Law Reports.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.