1. Stop spending time with the wrong people
2. Stop running from your problems.
3. Stop lying to yourself
4. Stop putting your own needs on the back burner.
5. Stop trying to be someone you’re not.
6. Stop being ungrateful.
7. Stop focusing on what you don’t want to happen.
8. Stop trying to hold onto the past.
9. Stop worrying so much.
10. Stop being scared to make a mistake.
11. Stop berating yourself for old mistakes
12. Stop trying to buy happiness.
13. Stop trying to be everything to everyone.
14. Stop exclusively looking to others for happiness.
15. Stop being idle.
16. Stop thinking you are not ready.
17. Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons.
18. Stop rejecting new relationships just because old ones didn’t work.
19. Stop trying to compete against everyone else.
20. Stop being jealous of others.
21. Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself.
22. Stop holding grudges.
23. Stop letting others bring you down to their level.
24. Stop wasting time explaining yourself to others.
25. Stop doing the same things over and over without taking a break.
26. Stop overlooking the beauty of small moments.
27. Stop trying to make things perfect.
28. Stop following the path of least resistance.
29. Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn’t.
30. Stop blaming others for your troubles.
31. Stop dis respecting your parents and elders.
32. Stop cheating your neighbor
33. Stop backbiting, lies, fornication and adultery
34. Stop doing anything negative and unpleasant.
35. Stop following the path of Devil.
from Dennis Maladit Facebook Page
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.