To transact, you need to deposit money in your M-PESA account at an agent outlet. The agent will do this transaction for you using their handset.
To put money into your M-PESA account you will:
- Go to an authorized M-PESA agent with your phone and original ID.
- Inform the agent how much you wish to deposit.
- They will use their agent phone to send you e-money in exchange for cash.
- You and your agent will receive an SMS from M-PESA confirming the transaction
To send PESA you must first deposit money into your own account. You cannot deposit money directly into another person’s M-PESA account.
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For