Family TV is the East and Central Africa’s largest Christian television broadcaster and Kenya’s most watched faith channel. Family TV offers 24 hours of faith and inspirational programming that appeal to people in a wide variety of denominations.
Founded in 1999, Family TV (Media) is a leader in Christian entertainment programming and one of the largest independent Christian media company in the world.
The company covers all elements of the Christian entertainment spectrum to cater to the needs of the whole family. It airs children, youth and family shows that all carry a message of hope, peace and love. It is the best alternative form of programming that seeks to nurture good God-inspired morals in people so that the society can improve as a result.
Family TV can be viewed in Nairobi, Kisumu, Eldoret, Mombasa; the list of locations is long. With a Family satellite digital kit, you can enjoy the signal no matter where you are. There are countless Family Media outlets throughout the country and beyond.
Family Media has been keeping Jesus on the airwaves for over 9 years. As a result, many testimonies have come forth. People have accepted Jesus while others have been healed and restored. This company exists to reach people with the transforming word of the gospel.
The company’s team of staff is continuously working with the endeavor of reaching out to the lost with diligence. The staffs are highly trained and skilled to handle various media dockets.
Contact Family TV Kenya
Family TV has a dedicated service and support department to respond to your technical and non-technical questions regarding shows information, partnering, information clarification, donations, streaming/coverage, frequencies, satellite Information and more. In order to help respond to your queries and solve issues more efficiently, our support hours are available 24 hours, including public holidays.
Location and address
Dik Dik Gardens, Off Mandera Road
Kileleshwa, P.O. Box 2330
Kenya, East Africa
Telephone: 020 4200 000 | Fax: 020 4200 100
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For