Embakasi is a suburb of Nairobi, the capital of Kenya. It is located east of the central business district. As a residential estate it houses mostly lower middle income citizens.
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, the main airport of Nairobi is located in there and it was known as Embakasi Airport when it was opened in 1958.
It is considered part of Nairobi’s Eastlands area, lying to the south-east of Nairobi province.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
The name also refers to an electoral constituency in Kenya. The Constituency is one of eight constituencies of Nairobi county. It consists of eastern and southeastern suburbs of Nairobi. With 164,227 registered voters, it is the most populous constituency in Kenya. The constituency has common boundaries with Embakasi Division. The entire constituency is located within Nairobi City Council area. The constituency has an area of 208 km.
The Division is divided into following locations:
Dandora, Embakasi, Kariobangi South, Kayole, Mukuru kwa Njenga, Njiru, Ruai, Umoja