Getting married is a huge step, so it’s worth making sure you and your partner are thinking along the same lines before you tie the knot. Its recommends asking yourself the following questions.
1. Do we love, trust and respect each other?
2. Do we share the same expectations of marriage?
3. Do we share things in common that make us shout, cry and laugh?
4. Do we agree on major life issues, such as children, family and friends, where we’ll live and style of living?
5. Do we have a way of managing conflict?
6. Do we share the same views on infidelity and commitment to avoiding temptation?
7. Do we love each other just the way we are today, without any hidden agenda to try to change the other?
You don’t have to agree on everything. The important thing is that you and your partner have talked through these questions and both feel confident you can live and work together, knowing what the other believes.