Kenya is a major sporting nation, especially in middle and long – distance running. No athletics event in the world is complete without Kenya’s participation and its legendary athletes are the darling of the world
In athletics, it is the King and Queen of middle and long distance. The black, green and red colours stand out during and at the finish of any race, starting from the 800m all the way to the 10,000m, the marathon and cross-country. In the 3,000m steeplechase, Kenyan athletes have never looked back since the 1968 Mexico Olympic Games when the country clinched a gold medal.
In cricket and hockey, Kenya has been a world-beater, at sometime playing in the same league as the greats of the game India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, England and Canada.
Here is a guide to sports in Kenya
- Sports in Kenya
- Football in Kenya
- Rugby in Kenya
- Volleyball in Kenya
- Tennis in Kenya
- Safari Rally
- Hockey in Kenya
- Boxing in Kenya
- Cricket in Kenya
- Golf in Kenya
- Basketball in Kenya
- Kenya Runners
- The State of Kenyan Football
- Kenya Rugby Football Union
- Age grade Rugby in Kenya
- Women Rugby in Kenya
- Kenya Sevens Team
- Kenya Volleyball Federation
- Kenya Women’s Volleyball national team
- KFF – The Kenya Football Federation
- National Olympic Committee Kenya – NOCK
- Athletics Kenya (AK)
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.