The Equator in Kenya: Three of the most significant imaginary lines running across the surface of the earth are the Equator, the Tropic of Cancer, and the Tropic of Capricorn. The Equator is the longest line of latitude as it lies where the earth is widest in an east-west direction.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
The equator runs across Kenya almost in the middle. The country thus lies on the Equator and has the sun directly overhead at noon on the two equinoxes – near March and September 21. The Equator divides the planet into the Northern and Southern hemispheres.
Countries on the equator experience equal length of day and night throughout the year – hence daytime and the night in Kenya are always