The Equator in Kenya: Three of the most significant imaginary lines running across the surface of the earth are the Equator, the Tropic of Cancer, and the Tropic of Capricorn. The Equator is the longest line of latitude as it lies where the earth is widest in an east-west direction.
The equator runs across Kenya almost in the middle. The country thus lies on the Equator and has the sun directly overhead at noon on the two equinoxes – near March and September 21. The Equator divides the planet into the Northern and Southern hemispheres.
Countries on the equator experience equal length of day and night throughout the year – hence daytime and the night in Kenya are always
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.