Kapsabet town is located in Nandi County in the Rift Valley Province, Kenya. It is the capital of Nandi County. Kapsabet hosts a municipal council and divisional headquarters of Kapsabet administrative division.
Kapsabet municipality has eight wards (Chemundu/Kaptildil, Chepterit, Kabirirsang, Kamobo, Kapsabet, Kiminda, Kipsigak/Kipsotoi and Kipture/Irimis). All of them fall under the Emgwen constituency, which has a total of seventeen wards, the remaining nine are located within Nandi County Council.
Kapsabet is located 40 kilometres southwest of Eldoret.
Many successful long distance runners have been born in or near Kapsabet, including Bernard Lagat, Robert Kipkoech Cheruiyot, Peter Rono, Wilfred Bungei, Pamela Jelimo, and Martin Lel.
The headquarters of Kapsabet municipality is the Kapsabet town which is run by the Municipal council.
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For