Kapsabet town is located in Nandi County in the Rift Valley Province, Kenya. It is the capital of Nandi County. Kapsabet hosts a municipal council and divisional headquarters of Kapsabet administrative division.
Kapsabet municipality has eight wards (Chemundu/Kaptildil, Chepterit, Kabirirsang, Kamobo, Kapsabet, Kiminda, Kipsigak/Kipsotoi and Kipture/Irimis). All of them fall under the Emgwen constituency, which has a total of seventeen wards, the remaining nine are located within Nandi County Council.
Kapsabet is located 40 kilometres southwest of Eldoret.
Many successful long distance runners have been born in or near Kapsabet, including Bernard Lagat, Robert Kipkoech Cheruiyot, Peter Rono, Wilfred Bungei, Pamela Jelimo, and Martin Lel.
The headquarters of Kapsabet municipality is the Kapsabet town which is run by the Municipal council.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.