Muhuru Bay Town
Muhuru Bay town is a town in Migori County in Kenya with an estimated population of about 6254 people.Muhuru Bay is a small village located in the Nyanza Province of Kenya on Lake Victoria.
It has one of Kenya’s highest rates of infection for HIV and malaria. Muhuru Bay is an isolated village with no electricity, running water, or paved roads. Due to a complex mixture of tribal and societal traditions, very few females in Muhuru Bay graduate from high school.
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For