Wajir town is located in North Eastern Province, Kenya. It is headquarters of Wajir county.
Wajir is located in an arid area prone to drought.
The entire Wajir county has ten secondary schools six of which are located at Wajir East district some of the schools include Wajir high school, Wajir girls high, Furaha high, Waberi mixed day secondary school.
Wajir Airport is also located in Wajir town with flights to Nairobi, Galcaio and Mogadishu.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.