Kabianga University College, a Constituent College of Moi University, is located in Kabianga Division in Kericho West District. The University College is situated in the Kabainga Complex, comprising of the then Kabianga Framers Training Center, Kabianga High School and Primary School and the Kipsigis County Council Tea Farm. The Kabianga Complex has along history. The Government School Kabianga was started in 1925. Kabianga Teachers’ Training College existed between 1929 and1963, when the College was moved to the present Kericho Teachers Traininng College. Kabianga Farmers Training Centre was established in 1959.Its objective was to serve as an Agricultural training facility for farmers from the South Rift and beyond.Kabianga Farmers Training Centre became the Kabianga Campus of Moi University in may 2007. In May, 2009, the University Campus was elevated to a University College status.
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
Kabianga University College
P.O. Box 1,20200 Kabianga