Karatina University was established as a full-fledged public university in Kenya through the award of Charter on 1st March 2013. Situated 15km North off Karatina town, the University aspires to be one of the leading institutions of higher learning in Kenya and beyond. We offer quality education that is in tandem with the needs and aspirations of the global village as captured in our Vision, Mission and Core Values.
Karatina University locality is rich in Agricultural soils and endowed with tourist attractions within the vicinity of snow-capped Mount Kenya. The serene environment makes it an ideal place for learning. This institution started in 2007 as Mount Kenya Campus of Moi University. It had succeeded a Tea Training institute. In 2010 it became Karatina University College, a Constituent College of Moi University. Finally, in 2013, Karatina University was awarded a Charter.
The University has five Academic Schools namely: Agriculture & Biotechnology; Business; Education & Social Sciences; Natural Resources & Environmental Studies; Pure & Applied Sciences.
We have Campuses in Kagochi (Main), Nyeri town, Karatina town, Itiati and Nanyuki.
CONTACTS: THE REGISTAR (ARSA):
P.O. BOX 1957—10101,
Karatina , Kenya
Phone: +254 (20) 2176 713
Mobile: +254 729 721 200
- What It Takes To Be A Great Employee
- Humour: Japan’s prime minister and Obama
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual (Dirty) Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 20 Things 20 Year Olds Don’t Get
- Top My Dear SweetHeart …Love letter in maths
- When Lovers Wrote Letters With Dictionaries
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For