KCA University (KCAU) is a non-profit making institution, founded as Kenya College of Accountancy in July 1989 by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) to improve the quality of accountancy and financial management training in the country. The college was founded after a study conducted by Chart Foulks Lynch CIPFA services of the UK in 1987/88. The study revealed that the Kenyan economy required an additional four hundred qualified Accountants every year. The output of qualified accountants from the training institutions then was less than one hundred.
On commencement of its services in 1989, it enrolled 170 students but this number tremendously increased over the years and today, enrollment stands at over 15,000 students annually.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.