The Department of Children’s Services in Kenya derives its mandate from the Children’s Act 2001.
It is responsible for matters, such as foster care, adoption, custody, maintenance and guardianship.
It also deals with administration of children’s institutions, gives effect to the principles of the Convention of the Rights of the Children and the African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child.
In Case You Missed It
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- A Good Wife’s Guide – 10 things you need to DO to be a GOOD wife.
- Top 20 things men should never, ever, do — Just don’t do it
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 20 Things 20 – Year-Olds Don’t Get
- APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.