The Department of Children’s Services in Kenya derives its mandate from the Children’s Act 2001.
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Application Form To Marry My Daughter
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
It is responsible for matters, such as foster care, adoption, custody, maintenance and guardianship.
It also deals with administration of children’s institutions, gives effect to the principles of the Convention of the Rights of the Children and the African Charter on the Rights and Welfare of the Child.