19 Most Dangerous Areas In Kenya
Mr Nkaissery made the formal announcement days after Deputy President William Ruto ordered a crackdown in the region to flush out bandits, who have been attacking locals.
“In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 106 (1) of the National Police Service Act, 2011, the Cabinet Secretary for Interior in consultation with the National Security Council, declares that certain administrative locations of Baringo County as disturbed and dangerous,” the gazette notice reads in part
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The areas located in Baringo South and Tiaty constituencies include: Arabla, Kiserian, Mochongoi, Rugus, Mukutani, Chebinyinyi, Komolion, Chepkalacha, Makutano, Paka, Orus, Loiywat, silale, Nando,Tangulbei, Chepkererat, Kipnai, Ng’oyon and Amaya.
The operation will take place for 30-days following the high level of insecurity which has seen several political meetings including Ruto and Raila Odinga‘s disrupted by the bandits.
Rift Valley Regional Coordinator Wanyama Musiambo noted that “the operation in Baringo is now official and we shall not accept any interference. The Government will not condone a section of individuals out to kill, steal and terrorise locals.”