2 Killed as Police Vehicle is Sprayed With Bullets in Baringo
Two women were on Tuesday morning killed when attackers ambushed a police vehicle in Mukutani in Tiaty, Baringo County.
The bandits sprayed the GK vehicle with bullets killing the two who had hiked a lift from Mosiro center in Kiserian and were heading to Kabarnet town.
Baringo County Police Commandant Peter Ndung’u noted that the deceased were heading to a bank in Kabarnet to collect money under the orphans cash transfer programme.
- Rosemary Odinga Bows Out of Kibra MP Race
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
The deadly attack come at a time the Government has launched a security operation in the area to flush out bandits.
The operation commenced after a directive issued by Deputy President William Ruto.
19 areas were gazetted as highly dangerous and the operation scheduled to take place for 30-days.