Fifi Cooper Biography
Fifi Cooper whose real name is Refilwe Boingotlo Mooketsi was born on 23rd October 1991 in Mahikeng in South Africa.He is a South African rap musician.
She began singing at the age of 8 while in primary school. She professionally started her music career in 2008 when she made a guest appearance on Mo’Molemi’s Motzamai: Rebel With a Pause album.
She began her career as an R&B musician before turning into a rap musician.In 2010 she released her breakthrough rap single “Chechella Morao”.
In 2015, Fifi Cooper signed a recording contract with Ambitiouz Entertainment, a South Africa-based record label. In early 2015, she released an AB Crazy-produced song titled “Kisses”.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Secondary school student at Batswana High School in Mahikeng.
She later attended Boston Media House for her higher education where she studied Media.
Fifi Cooper Songs
- Kuze Kuse
- Monate C
- Truth or Dare
- Ko Ke Blomang Teng
- Sad Song
- Good Girl Down
- Love Letter
- 2015: Best Newcomer at 15th Metro FM Music Awards
- 2015: Best Produced Album ’20FIFI’ at 15th Metro FM Music Awards
- 2015: Best Female Album ’20FIFI’ at 15th Metro FM Music Awards
She is a mother with one son named Resego.