Maps Maponyane Biography
Maps Maponyane (Masego Maponyane) was born on 16th March 1990 in Soweto in the Gauteng Province, South Africa . He is a TV Presenter, performing artist, Syle designer, Speaker and model. He rose to fame when he was named as the sexiest south African man by Cosmopolitan magazine.
Maps Maponyane Education Background
Undergraduate student at Wits University where she studied BA Degree in Media Studies, French and English and International Human Rights.
Secondary school student at St. John’s College.
He started attending modelling and acting auditions, where he attained his first modelling campaign, while working as an assistant to Lucilla Booyzen, Founder of SA Fashion Week.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
In 2014 she got a supporting role in the second season of Rockville
In 2014 he was a co-presenter of the SABC3 reality competition and lifestyle series Win a Home.
In 2015 he starred in a lead role on The Real Jozi A-Listers, a South African spoof comedy series.
She is well known for playing a lead role in the South African film ‘Tell Me Sweet Something’
Maps presented E! Entertainment’s E! Beyond the Red Carpet: Saftas,which is an after-coverage of the South African Film and Television Awards alongside Bonang Matheba on March 20, 2016.
Maps Maponyane Family
He is the son of Marks Maponyane a soccer legend.