Pearl Modiadie Biography
Pearl Modiadie was born on 29th December 1987 in Tembisa, South Africa. She is a presenter, radio DJ, actress and producer best known for presenting the SABC 1 music talk show.
Pearl Modiadie Education Background
- 2007 – 2009: Student at Rosebank College, Diploma in Media studies and Journalism.
- Student at Norkem Park High School.
Pearl Modiadie Job History
- March 2013- Present: Tv producer at Nexdoor Media
- 2006- Present: Voice over artist and TV Host; Host and Content Producer for a music talk show on SABC1, Wednesdays at 19h00.
- January 2013- July 2013: Magazine columnist for Carpe Diem Media.
- August 2009- March 2013: Radio DJ at YFM; She hosted the Jumpstart on YFM (Saturdays and Sundays at 6-9)
She also hosted The Weekend Wrap Up Sundays at 21.00-00.00
- February 2009- February 2013: Content producer for Sistahood on e.tv at Red Pepper Pictures.
- March 2006- April 2012: Tv Presentr for Sistahood and Craz-e World Live at Red Pepper Pictures Limited.
Career as an actress
- In 2013, she made her debut on the e.tv soapie Scandal! as Kefilwe Malope, a feisty young girl with a track record of drug abuse and ulterior motives.
- In 2015 she was one of the 10 celebrity contestants on the eighth season of the reality competition series ‘Strictly Come Dancing’. She was partnered with professional dancer Grant Esterhuizen.
Pearl Modiadie spread her wings during the 2014 FIFA world cup as co-host of Kasi To Favelas, a live soccer lifestyle show that occupied the 8pm slot on SA’s leading channel SABC 1. The year 2014 also saw this media all rounder teaming up with the company for women and world’s leading direct-marketing company, AVON as the spokesperson/brand ambassador of the Aspire fragrance, joining celebrities like Black Eyed Pea’s lead singer Fergie and actress Megan Fox and leading tennis player Maria Sharapova who endorse fragrances by Avon.
Her fashion flair was recognised by retailer Woolworths South Africa when she was asked to be part of their 2014 online and in-store winter and summer fashion campaigns which encourage fashion conversation on social media. The summer campaign saw Pearl styling a few of the campaign’s looks for the ‘Styled By Pearl’ edition. Fashion is something that Pearl Modiadie is passionate about and it is definitely a field that she is looking to pursue in future.
Pearl Modiadie Age
She was born on 29th December 1987.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Pearl Modiadie Boyfriend – Pearl Modiadie Fiance – Pearl Modiadie Engaged
She got engaged to her fiance in bling fashion when Buthelezi went down on his knee mid-air during a helicopter ride when on a holiday in Zambia. They later broke up and Modiadie gave back her engagement ring.
Buthelezi was allegedly complaining that Modiadie did not have time for him and was depriving him of the privileges of their relationship.
In February they mended their differences and Pearl confirmed that they were together and they are happy.
Pearl Modiadie Wedding
This information about her wedding will be updated soon