Regina Daniels Biography
Regina Daniels is a Nigerian teen actress and film producer. She was born on 10 October 2000. She has acted alongside Nollywood stars such as Mercy Johnson, Chinwe Owoh, Tonto Dikeh, Ngozi Ezeonu, Yul Edochie, Kenneth Okonkwo.
Regina schools at Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State.
Regina Daniels Age
She was born on 10 October 2000.
Regina Daniels Mother – Regina Daniels Parents
Her mother, Rita Daniels is an actress too. Rita Daniels has been appointed concurrently as the chairwoman of Delta State Actors Guild. According to the mother, her daughter has inherited the gift of acting from her and that ii is her early childhood dreamed about becoming a movie star.
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
Regina Daniels Career
Regina Daniels began acting career so early, Regina had to balance studying and being an actress. Regina Daniels thirst for knowledge is also highly commendable and she distinguished herself positively.
Regina Daniels made her debut in ‘Marriage of Sorrow’ and got about 10.000 Naira for her part in the movie. Except for this film, Regina Daniels took part in 9 more works. In 2 movies Regina Daniels worked as a producer.
Regina Daniels Phone Number – Regina Daniels Contact
Her contact details are not available for the public given her age. However, you reach her you can contact her PR team through; firstname.lastname@example.org
Regina Daniels Family
The actress has five siblings, two out of them are actors just like their famous sister Regina and their mom, Rita Daniels.
Regina Daniels Movies
- Dumebi in School
- Python Girl
- The Bat-Man
- The Jericho
- Plantain Girl
- Jaja The Great
- The Jericho (as producer)
- Twins Apart (as producer)
- Tears of ojiugo
- Wipe your sorrows
- Royal covenant
- Traditional War (Part 1)
Things You Might Not Know About Regina Daniels
- She was born October 2000. Her talent and her skills in acting have made her to be one of the sort after actress despite her young age.
- She has have featured in movies such as Python Girl, The Bat-Man, The Jericho, Plantain Girl, Jaja Th
e Great and many others. And also acted along side these popular Nollywood Stars like Mercy Johnson, Chinwe Owoh, Tonto Dikeh, Ngozi Ezeonu, Yul Edochie, Keneth Okonkwo and many others.
- Her mother, Rita Daniels is the chairman of Delta State Actors Guild of Nigeria, she is also an actress who has inspired her a lot.
- My Mother Usually Handles Her Male Fans as she said in her recent interview.
- At 14 she has acted in More Than One Hundred Movies and earns 500,000 for some movies at times.
- She schools at Hollywood International School Asaba, Delta State.
- She aspires to be a Mega Superstar and be known worldwide by acting in not just Nollywood but also Hollywood.
- Surprisingly she combines acting with schooling perfectly well as the proprietress of her school knows she is an actress she she was given a kind of preferential treatment in school.
Regina Daniels News
Regina Daniels Boyfriend – Regina Daniels Shares her Bedroom Photo With Boyfriend Somadina
16yrs old Nollywood star, Regina Daniels took to Instagram to share this bedroom photo with boyfriend somadina.
Regina Daniels Married – Regina Daniels Wedding
Nollywood child actress Regina Daniels today shared some beautiful wedding photos from a photoshoot from her new movie ‘Left Over’
Regina Daniels was seen dressed as a bride in the photo rocking a white wedding dress.
In her usual way, she shared photos from the movie set and wrote;
“Left over the movie with @stephenodimgbe #creamyq????#reginadaniels #creamyyo”
Here is a photo from from their make-believe wedding: