Age Is Just a Number! Veteran Politician Jackson Kibor MARRIES Sexy Lady After DUMPING Elderly Wife Like Garbage (PHOTOS)
Veteran politician Jackson Kibor has found love after parting ways with his 67-year-old wife who goes by the name Josephine.
The 86-year-old walked down the aisle with a 40-something-year-old identified as Yunita in a colourful ceremony attended by family members and friends.
Since then, the two couple has been visiting various sites around Eldoret as they celebrate their union.
- The Heroic Story of Janet Kanini Ikua
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Kibor – who was a powerful politician during the Moi era – filed for divorce from Josephine in October last year claiming the latter no longer respects him.
He also accused her of a number of other things including desertion, cruelty and interfering with his 800-acre property in Kipkabus, Uasin Gishu county.
During the hearing, Josephine shocked Senior Principal Magistrate Charles Obulutsa lawyers and those in court after crying out loudly.
She told the court that she had lived happily with the politician for more than 50 years and that she did not understand why he had brought her to court.