Aqua Lodge was established in 2008. The hotel is located on the main road in Naivasha town. Its bright yellow and terracotta facade makes a landmark in Naivasha.
There are 11 en-suite rooms, made up of 9 singles and 2 doubles. The single rooms contain 1 queen size bed and the double rooms contain 2 queen size beds. All rooms are equipped with mosquito net‘ cupboard and
- Chris Kirubi Rubbishes Mike Sonko’s Job Offer as Nairobi’s Economic Advisor
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
satellite TV. The hotel is fully tiled, and has yellow walls with terracotta adornments. The restaurant has an international a la carte menu. Dishes include ﬁsh fillet steak, chicken Masala, potato stew, Aqua lamb chops and spaghetti Napolitana. There is also a snack menu with sandwiches and burgers. The bar serves soft drinks, beers and spirits, and is equipped with flat screen satellite TV. The hotel has a secure car park.
Boat trips on Lake Naivasha can be arranged with local operators. Local sites of interest include Lake Naivasha, Crescent island and Hell’s Gate National Park. Also within reach, Lake Nakuru National Park, Menengai Crater, Mt Longonot, Hyrax Hill and Kariandusi prehistoric sites make interesting day trips.