Bamburi Cement Ltd Description
Bamburi Cement Limited is a provider of building materials. The Company is engaged in the manufacture and sale of cement and cement related products. Bamburi Cement Ltd also owns and maintains an environmental park created from rehabilitated quarries.
Bamburi Cement Ltd operates through two segments: Kenya and Uganda. Both segments are engaged in the manufacture and sale of cement. The remaining business activities include manufacture and sale of ready mix concrete, precast products and rehabilitation of quarries that are used as source of raw materials for cement production.
Bamburi Cement Ltd cement products include Powermax, Powercrete, Nguvu, Supaset, Multipurpose, Roadcem and Powerplus, concrete products include ready mix concrete; paving blocks, such as BamburiBLOX, and pre-cast mold products, including drainage and edge restraints products, fencing and walling products. The Company is a subsidiary of LafargeHolcim Ltd.
- Daniel Ndambuki (Churchill) Responds To Rumors That He Is Dead
- 10 Things You’re Doing that are Killing Your Kidneys – Avoid Them
- 25 Sexual Questions to Ask A Girl
- 45 Things a Girl Wants But Wont Ask For
- 20 Things Women Should Never, Ever, Do
- 60 Really Sweet Things To Say To A Girl
- 25 Really Romantic Ideas to Make Your Lover Melt!
- Top 20 Things Men Should Never, Ever, Do
- 19 Things Women in Relationships Must Not Do; Men Hate Them
- 7 Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons about Women
- How to Succeed in Life and Business – The Hedgehog Concept
- Memorable Speech by Idi Amin
Bamburi Cement was founded in 1951. The company started production from its Mombasa plant in 1954. In 1998, Bamburi opened a clinker grinding plant in Athi River.
Bamburi Cement is the largest manufactures of cement in Eastern Africa, with its cement plant in Mombasa being the second largest cement plant in sub-Saharan Africa. This has given it the title of largest manufacturing export earner in Kenya. As of December 2015, the company’s total assets were valued at US$420 million, with shareholders’ equity of about US$297 million.
Bamburi Cement Ltd Contacts
Business Name: Bamburi Cement Ltd
Business Category: Cement
Physical Address: Mombasa/Malindi Rd
Address: P.O.Box: 90202-80100 Mombasa
City/Town: Mombasa Town
County: Mombasa County